Wednesday 21 May 2014

S-weet Ideas For S- Hooks Around The Home













The other day I was rummaging through my tool-bench - which is really just a mish-mash of screwdrivers, screws, nails, and a hammer- and came across a bag of S-hooks.


I'm not quite sure where or when I purchased these hooks. Most likely I acquired them at the ReStore or at Reuse Center on one of my visits.



I decided to check Pinterest for some ideas of how to use these hooks around my home and I found some really fabulous ones.






For Your Bedroom Closet:





These hooks are great for keeping purses,


 scarves,


jewelry,


and belts organized.



I also love this idea of attaching bars to the underside of shelving and hanging hooks from there. Its a great way to utilize some unused space.











For The Kitchen:




I really like this idea for hanging mugs so that they are right where you need them. I think that this idea would look as cute with mismatched mugs as with a matching set.


How wonderful is this idea for a hanging herb garden? All you need is a tension rod and you can grow these herbs anywhere.



I love, love, love this repurposed ladder into pot/ pan holder. Seriously cute.










For Play:




These hooks are a simple way to hang dress up clothes and costumes for the kids.


 And what a great way to keep craft supplies and hardware organized.














For The Front Hall Or Closet:




They are an easy and clutter-free way to keep everything you need on your way out the door close at hand.




 I love this idea for keeping shoes organized. I could see boots held together with a binder clip or something similar hanging on these hooks as well.





Just a few ideas to encourage you to think of new ideas for old products.


I love that you can find similar bars to these (to hang the hooks on) at any thrift shop for a few dollars in with the bathroom supplies. You can find various colours, or spay paint the bars to be any colour that you wish.




Happy thrifting/ repurposing!




Blessings









No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...