Wednesday 13 November 2013

Clothing Bag Sale This Weekend!










Almost ONE YEAR ago today (!!), I posted about the awesomeness of Bag Sales.



I spoke of how they are the ultimate thrift experience.


You fill a bag with various lovely items that you find among piles of 'other people's treasures', and you pay one set price.


This weekend the Mountain Kidz Klub will be having another of their Clothing Sales (bag sales) at Eastmount Community Center.



You can either do $1 an item, if you only see one or two items that you like (I cannot imagine that, but it IS an option). Or, more likely, you can fill a small bag for $5 or choose to fill a large bag for $10.



These bag sales are fabulous- especially if you have children. But try not to bring them with you, if possible. You will need both hands free to dig through the piles of clothing and accessories.



Here is my favourite Bag Sale find to date:









Great scarf, yes? And since it was in a bag full of clothing, it probably cost me about a quarter.






If you are in the Hamilton area this Saturday, November 16th between 9am and 1pm pop in to Eastmount Community Center and fill a bag!



Then send me photos of what you found!! :)



Unfortunately, I have 2 weddings to work that day and won't be able to attend. I will live through you, my friends. Haha.



Blessings.





No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...