Thursday 20 June 2013

In My Closet- My Super Adorable $1 Dress




Sometimes things just work out perfectly.


I was driving home a couple of days ago and decided to stop in a Bibles for Missions Thrift Shop.  I am so pleased that I did. I didn't realize that they were having their $1 clothing sale again. Score!


On top of a pair of shorts that I picked up for my son (kid's clothes are $ .50 during these sales, btw!), I found an absolutely adorable, light, flowy  dress for myself.


Here is my super-amazing, new-to-me, $1 dress:







I love that this dress has a wee bit of a vintage-y feel to it. Lately I have been very drawn to yellow and I am so happy with the combination of yellow, browns, and taupes in this dress.


Dress- $1 Bibles For Missions Thrift Shop
Clutch- $3.99 Value Village
Jewelry- JustOne-  World Changing Fashion (also seen here)





So, if you are out and about this week friends, check out a 'BFM' $1 clothing sale- you may find yourself a cute little gem, as well.



This dress and others are coming with me to Spain next week.



I won't be posting while I am away, but I will do a post when I return about what thrifted outfits were in my Spanish Closet.




Have a fabulous week.




Blessings.



1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip! Can't wait to see your spanish closet items.
    The dress in this post is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...